Top critical review
Reviewed in Australia on 30 May 2019
If you're looking at this product because YouTube or Buzzfeed brought you here, please note that I too fell for those reviews. My experience was wildly different and I regret this purchase. Talk about YMMV! It might be a favourite for others but for me it was an absolute fail.
1. Don't be fooled by the sound—the brush is very loud, but the airflow is weak and the hot air is really only warm at best.
2. The brush head is very large and unwieldy. I think it's smaller cylindrical size would be much more feasible.
3. When I use the rotating function the bristles catch in my hair (long, fine) and I would have to turn off the brush, detangle my hair, COMB IT OUT WITH ANOTHER BRUSH, then start over. This happens all the time.
4. The rotating function completely stopped working after a month. Now I'm left with an expensive hairbrush that does not do anything for me.
1. Does give my hair some body and makes it look sleek. Honestly, it's nothing I can't achieve this with a hairdryer.