Top critical review
Poor battery life, died once it got wet
Reviewed in Australia on 14 June 2019
Whilst everyone else seems to have had positive experiences with this light, I’ve not found it to be great.
Initially it worked fine but demonstrated poor battery life - about two hours of use on the constant setting. Having to charge it multiple times per week was a pain.
The real dealbreaker is the fact that it stopped working as soon as it was used in properly wet weather - not ideal for a light. Once dried out it now works again but will only turn on if the rubber bung which covers the power switch is removed and the switch pressed directly with a hard object like a pen.