Amazon.com.au:Customer reviews: Penoval Stylus Pen for iPad, Palm Rejection, Attaches Magnetically, High-Precision Pencil for (2018-2020) iPad Pro 11 & 12.9", iPad Air 3rd Gen, iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen 10.2", iPad Mini 5th Gen
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
We connected this to the family's iPad. It works well for interpreting handwriting. It also works well for drawing and tracking. I like the way it accurately tracks strokes and pressure, that makes it great for coloring and shading. Quality stylus pen, easy to pair and charge.
didn't know I was missing this until I got it. I have been using the usual pen for coloring (or I should say my daughter) with the soft head. This pencil is absolutely game changer. It works like a normal pencil and there are lot of apps esp Apple Notes where you can write like you are writing on a paper. My daughter says thanks.
Just received my package and couldn’t wait to open it. It is a game changer for me. Been wanting a pencil for my iPad but Apple product are so expensive. This is going to help me so much using designer space for the Cricut. I am so excited to have it and it’s working so great. Would recommend especially if I can’t afford the apple. It is just like it.
Ordered while waiting the New IPad Pro 12.9 Gen 4 shipping from Apple. Surprisely the pen arrived a week earlier than iPad. Doing a good job as described. Cost effective, sensitive touch button, spare tip, smooth and accurate experience, USB typr-C. It would be better if it can be recognized and connected as a genius apple pen.
I wasn’t sure if I would like this pen since it seemed too good to be true at the price it’s sold at. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality! The packaging was nice and elegant. Instructions were detailed. It comes with a usb c charger, which charged it very quickly. I can’t imagine sitting through work meetings without this pen now!
This pen is awesome. It is very smooth, delicate, and very easy to hold. It is much lighter than a regular pen. I do not know how the apple pen is, but this one is great. The way it turns on is really beautiful, just touching the top of the pen. I am using it with iPad mini 5th generation. It works great!!!
First impression, I would not know this was not an Apple product if not for the logo. Very sleek, and nice to handle. I utilize iPad 7th Gen for productivity and gaming purposes. Occasionally, I’ll need to try a time or two to get it to tap/drag the right item. To be fair, I may need more experience with it, and I can say its really no more error than with a finger tap. Great way to keep my iPad clear of fingerprints. Overall impression, very pleased with this product.
I prefer it over the overpriced Apple Pencil 2 for general use, mostly due to the weight. I find myself using it more often than I use my Apple Pencil because of the weight. For art I still use the Apple Pencil as it has more advanced features and works better with paperlike screen covers.
Cons: 1. It powers off and on by just tapping the eraser end of the pencil. This happens accidentally approximately 10x an hour, it can be annoying. I put some tape on it so it's not constantly brushing against my skin and shutting off. No biggie.
2. It won't charge just by snapping it to the edge of the ipad, you have to plug it into a cable.
3. It doesn't have the sophisticated angle and pressure effects of the apple pencil, something advanced artists may require
4. The reviews are possibly misleading, as they tempt you to give it a 5 star review in exchange for a possible $20 gift card.
5. When used with a paperlike screen protector it glides across it much smoother than I would prefer. The Apple Pencil offers more resistance.
6. Not sure where to get spare nibs as I don't see them available on amazon and their website won't load for me. May become junk after I've worn out the spare it comes with.
7. I tend to hold the pen in my right hand, which grips the right side of the ipad - this pen has a magnet in it like the Apple Pencil so it's constantly trying to pull the pencil out of your hand and snap it to the case. Not a big deal, but because this pen does not charge like the pencil it's kind of a useless thing to have a magnet in it (with the additional weight) I may try to open it up and remove the magnet.
1. It's much lighter than the Apple Pencil 2, this is a huge deal for me personally, especially for general use when you are manipulating it at odd angles. Not such a big deal for art when you are using proper form.
2. The nub is finer than the apple pencil, making it feel a little more precise.
3. The speed/refresh rate seems identical to the Apple Pencil, it's a very responsive tool