Top critical review
Huge Step Back in the Series!
Reviewed in Australia on 23 August 2020
More features have been taken out of the game then added from the previous title. Played it for 3 hours and couldn't be get used to the new controls and gave up. I'll keep it short and sweet...
• Clinch fighting is more fluid
• Career Mode is more in-depth
• Game Face for created fighters gone
• Positions on the ground are limited
• New submission system is horrible
• New controls are confusing
• Punches and kicks feel weak
• Arcade feel, far from sports simulation
• Only 2 or 3 new fighters added to each divison
• Overall game feels like DLC rather than its own unique brand new game
Save your money and wait for it to go on sale below $40 then just maybe it might be worth it, otherwise buy UFC 3 for a better fighting simulation experience.