simplehuman 5 inch Sensor Mirror, Lighted Makeup Mirror, 10x Magnification
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY
- TRU-LUX LIGHT SYSTEM - Simulates natural sunlight allowing you to see subtle variations in your makeup color so you’ll always know when your makeup is color-correct and flawless.
- SENSOR ON/OFF - Automatically lights up as your face approaches, then turns off after you walk away.
- SURGICAL GRADE LEDs - Will perform like new after 40,000 hours — that's an hour a day, every day, for more than 100 years.
- 10x MAGNIFICATION - Ideal for close-up work like tweezing or applying eye makeup.
- RECHARGEABLE AND CORDLESS - Can be used without a cord for up to 5 weeks on a single charge.
- MAXIMUM ADJUSTABILITY - Two height options — swivels to the perfect angle for any viewing position.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our sensor mirror lights up automatically. Its tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight, allowing you to see full color variation, so you'll know when your makeup is color-correct and flawless. And unlike traditional bulbs, our long-lasting LEDs won't burn out or diminish. The mirror folds down flat and stores easily in its travel case. Recharges with a standard USB port (cable included), and one charge lasts up to 5 weeks.
10x magnification - ideal for close-up work like tweezing or applying eye makeup.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Be careful, you will spend hours scrutinising your face with this lol. Love it.
It is charged via USB (lead supplied) so is cordless in use and can thus go anywhere. A semi-hard case is provided so you can even take it on your travels with minimal risk of 7 years of bad luck; the mirror and stand fold together making it a real space-saver.
There is an on/off switch at the back and the mirror automatically illuminates as it senses your proximity – and off again a few seconds after you move away; and on again, off again, you get the picture. As such, the charge lasts a really long time (apparently up to five weeks).
Although you cannot see your entire face in one go, it isn’t a hardship to move about and the clarity is such that this isn’t an issue when checking make-up. I already love it.
Update July 2018
I still love this mirror so much that I purchased a second as a gift. It has gone on my travels with me and sits either by the bed or next to my desk ready for use as needed. A single charge lasts me much longer than 5 weeks as it switches off automatically and thus saves its charge for when you actually need to use it. I still think it is fabulous.
For me I found it too heavy for regular travel in a small suitcase and package a little too large.
For me I found the magnification too strong to see your whole face x 5 is better for me for now.