(soap mold kit) - 1240ml Flexible Rectangular Soap Silicone Loaf Mould with Wood Box,Stainless Steel Wavy & Straight Scraper for Beginners for Small-Batch Soaps,Both CP and MP Soaps by ZYTJ (soap Mould kit)
|Price:||+ $13.66 Delivery|
- MUST-HAVE SOAP MAKING ACCESSORY: A great tool for beginners and Works well for both CP and MP soaps.This is an absolutely fantastic soap mold . The silicone is extremely flexible making it easy to take out the soap without it being 100% hardened (that way it's easy to cut). It can be used on Hot Process, Cold Process and melt and pour batches.Great for small-batch soaps.
- SAFTY : Made of FDA approved Silicone. NO harmful chemicals. They are safe to use and built to last. Silicone soap molds temperature safe from -40℉ to +446℉ (-40℃ to +230℃);The silicone insert is robust and thick which fits perfectly into the wooden frame. Soap can be removed from the mold very easily.. Much better than fooling around lining a mold with freezer paper
- PERFECT SIZE and LARGE CAPACITY :The box is a large capacity and very deep. It is a great mold. 42 ounces and makes about eight 2 1/4 cut bars. You only really need to fill half-way to get larger bars for slicing. Clean up is a breeze and the wood box allows the bar to keep its shape and cool down slower for a smoother appearance.
- GREAT COMPLETE TOOL KIT for beginner :This silicon mold kit is the only way to go which include the silicone mold (L x W x H):10"x3"x2.7",wood box (L x W x H):11"x3.5"x3.2", Cutter (L x W ) 6" x 4.4",Wavy Cutter(L x W ) 7.3" x 4.8". High Quality Stainless Steel so you won't have to worry about bending or rusting.
- LIFETIME Warranty - Satisfaction guaranteed, We stand behind our products and want to ensure that you love them just as much as we do.Amazing Customer Service. If you ever have any issues or problems with them, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you. You have nothing to worry about and you'll be glad you got these.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Conforme à mes attentes
Schneider auch perfekt, geht super leicht durch die Seife.
I've used this a couple of times and my biggest gripes are with getting the giant block of soap out of it for cutting. It is not easy to remove the silicone from the solidified soap. It is much easier if you separate it from the sides but still sometimes hard to get the bottom to come off. I end up basically inverting the silicone and pushing the whole thing out. My concern with this is that it stresses the corners of the mold and they'll eventually fail. I found that it generally keeps the shape, but I've had the long sides bend inward slightly. It's worth noting that I'm new to this and it could just be user error.
The bars that this makes are on the smaller side (lengthwise), where I personally would like a slightly larger bar. Not a big deal though. Using two pounds of melt and pour does not completely fill it up either, and I haven't tried it with it filled to the brim.
Overall, it does its job alright, it's absolutely functional, and hey, I've got soap so all in all not bad. Just things to be aware of.
If I keep making soap I will probably get a plastic mold that comes apart into separate pieces.
The materials are great and I would give 4.5 stars if possible. The only problem I had is that the silicone came in a little warped but it didn't really affect the final soap product (I took to soap out after ~24 hours). The soap cutter cut the soap perfectly (I didn't try the wavy one thought). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to start making soap!
Unfortunately, this mold is terrible. The silicone does not fit properly into the wooded mold, there is a lot of slack between the side of the silicone and the wood. The result is a bowed log of soap. Hopefully the picture I attached makes that clear, it's especially noticeable on the right hand side because of the angle and lighting but trust me, it's like that on both sides. This issue is most pronounced in the middle of the log and less so at the ends. So...if you want rectangle or square bars beveling is shaving is required.
I am giving it 2 stars because it's not total garbage. I could still use the wooden mold by itself and line it with freezer paper or plastic. The cutters seem fine as well. I considered returning the mold but I'll probably use the crinkle cutter now and again, and I might use the wooden box for something. But I'm also back in the market for a ~2# log wooden log mold with a silicone liner. Since I plan on making a lot more soap I'll go with a higher end mold.
If I had it to do again, I'd not be so cheap and just get a good mold to begin with.