Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.93 delivery
Aroma Season Moist Heated Eye Mask for Blepharitis and Dry Eyes Treatment, Warm Therapy to Unclog glands, Relieve Stye eye, Dry Eye Syndrome and MGD (Gray)
- Tired of your regular eye compresses not staying hot after a few uses? Our mask provides consistent heat for as long as you need.
- The heated eye mask is specially designed to relieve symptoms of Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, and Dry Eye Syndrome. Made from cotton and filled with natural flax seeds.
- Highly Recommended by optometrist -- the heating element touches and heat the eyelips, unclog glands directly.
- It's designed to have 3-class heat temperature settings from 104℉ to 140℉ and will stop working automatically when time is up.
- It's easily powered by PC USB port, power bank, phone charger and is packed with a lovely box. Free to take it everywhere you go.
Product detailsColour Name:Gray
- Package Dimensions : 21.08 x 6.6 x 4.32 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Aroma Season
- ASIN : B07P76NG3C
- Manufacturer reference : 001
Best Sellers Rank:
2,928 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 36 in Sleep Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aroma Season Moist Heated Eye Mask
Input: USB 5V/1A~2A
Output: 3-5V/Max 1A
Material: 100% cotton
Filling: natural flax seeds
Dimension: 8.5*2.0 inches
Heating Time: 20/40/60 mins
Temperature Mode: High/Medium/Low
Why we recommend this:
The eye lid has glands that produce an oil that is the consistency of olive oil and that oil helps coat your tear layer to prevent evaporation. For many with dry eye the glands can produce secretions that are thick, like butter, and clog the gland.
To keep the glands secreting properly, heating the glands can unclog the glands, providing a stable tear layer.
How it works:
The Aroma Season Heated Eye Mask provides deep penetrating heat therapy to treat: Dry Eye Syndrome, MGD (meibomian gland dysfunction), allows the glands to function properly to give immediate eye relief.
It is an easy to use eye mask that is sure to become your go-to for treating your eyes to some much needed comfort. It has an elastic strap to secure comfortably to your head.
It is designed to have 3-class heat temperature settings from 104 to 140 ℉ and will stop working automatically when timer is up.
After using it, your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Surface clean only with a damp cloth. Do not use soap or detergent as this can contaminate the mask. Allow the mask to dry completely before heating again.
Do not use while sleeping.
This eye mask is not to use on an invalid, sleeping or unconscious person, or a person with poor blood circulation.
Never pull this eye mask by the supply cord. Burns will result from improper use.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flaxseed filling is soft and gentle fits exactly over the eyeball, the heat is constant and importantly on both eyes at the same time. If you buy a cheap version you will be disappointed. This mask is worth every cent and I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry eyes.
Top reviews from other countries
These are the things I found great:
- The SIZE: this is a thinner mask compared to most masks on Amazon. For dry eye you really only want the mask to warm the eyeballs, you don't need heat on your forehead or cheeks, and this mask, because it's so thin, only covers your eyes. Size is just as shown in the picture.
- The seed FILLING means that the mask adapts to the shape of your eyes, to make sure all parts of the eye receive heat.
- The "HIGH" HEAT SETTING is really quite hot. This is great because sometimes, to relieve the discomfort, you want that level of heat. I found other masks were not getting hot enough. If uncomfortable, you always have the medium or low settings.
- The CORD is long and soft/ flexible. Perfect for lying in bed.
One thing that this mask would benefit from is a timer. This is not a massive problem, but a timer (possibly beeping) would make it even better.
Overall, I totally recommend!! Great relief for all dry eye and MGD sufferers.