xtava 5 in 1 Professional Curling Wand and Curling Iron Set - 0.3 to 1.25 Inch Interchangeable Ceramic Barrel Wand Curling Iron - Dual Voltage Hair Curler for All Hair Types with Glove and Travel Case
Enhance your purchase
|Hair type||All, Coarse, Fine, Normal, Thick, Thin|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||33 x 3 x 3.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.85 Pounds|
|Max temperature setting||210 Degrees Celsius|
About this item
- 5 IN 1 CURLING IRON SET - This curling iron kit includes a 0.3 - 0.75 inch tapered clipless barrel, a 0.7 - 1 inch tapered clipless barrel, a 0.7 - 1 inch barrel with a clamp, a 1 inch barrel with a clamp, a 1.25 inch barrel with a clamp, plus a heat resistant glove. Unlike many curling irons, each Xtava barrel does not have a cool tip, which enhances the maximum curling surface area
- TOURMALINE CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - This set provides the best styling results by producing negative ions to seal moisture, protect cuticles, and reduce hair static and frizz. The ceramic coating provides a shinier, healthier finish to reduce hair loss and damage, without pulling on the hair
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Each high-powered, styling tool with 9 precise temperature settings features an easy to read, digital LCD screen, which displays the temperature between 250 F - 410 F degrees. Suitable for all hair types from short, medium, and long hair to thin, fine, normal, thick, and coarse hair
- DUAL VOLTAGE and AUTO SHUT OFF - The user-friendly design features a universal, dual voltage of 110 - 240V AC that adjusts automatically to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter. With a 60 minute automatic shut off function, quick heating technology, and an 8 foot 360 degree swivel cord, this set has it all
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Professional curling wave iron with 5 interchangeable barrels, a zip travel case, and a heat protective glove. It makes your curl beauty style easier and more convenient, and works as a great gift to send to friends or family. Please be advised, we have a 2-year warranty and money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 3.05 x 3.81 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- ASIN : B01HIZNVHS
- Item Model Number : XTV020031N
- Customer Reviews:
Who says you can't have it all The Xtava Satin Wave 5 in 1 Curling Iron Set includes 5 interchangeable, ceramic, tourmaline barrels that range from a classic, 1 inch curling wand with a clamp, to smaller tapered barrels for defining tighter curls. Great for styling long and short hair, the larger barrels include a clamp to help keep long hair in place, while the smaller barrels are ideal for wrapping short to medium hair. Use the digital temperature control display to select between 9 settings. This wand curling iron set is designed with smart features, including universal dual voltage that adjusts automatically to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter, as well as a 60 minute auto shut off function, quick heating technology, and a 8'10," 360 degree swivel cord. Please note, the barrels are designed to maximize surface area and do not have a cool tip. Use our included, heat resistant glove to keep your fingers safe while curling, and keep all barrels stowed in our zip travel case for easy styling on the go.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have shoulder-length straight black and quite smooth hair and wanted to experiment with all the different kinds of curls and waves to see what I liked (watching all the different YouTube tutorials, my head started to spin trying to picture how HotGal69's 529 different hairstyles would look on my head).
When I was younger (back in the yesteryears), I had used a gold ceramic curler (I think it was 1") that I ended up losing to my sister in our divorce ("I'm moving out and I don't care what you think!") and since then tried on and off heat-free curling methods (wet head in a bun while sleeping, wet head with braids when not sleeping) which I now realize, never gave me the kind of bounce, shape, or staying power that heat will (especially with straight smooth hair). Plus, I sleep switching between full-starfish and streaming-swordfish mode, staying in one place the entire night in bed is not really an option for me.
In my research, this is what I concluded were my key criteria:
1. I wanted to try a few different sizes and types of curlers AND I also have limited bathroom storage space.
2. I really don't like having tons of cords flailing like a hysterical mother all over the place.
3. I wanted something that was a mixture of curling irons and wands (yes I learned there is a difference!).
4. I wanted something that was ceramic and built with high quality.
The result? I had three top contenders:
1. T3 Micro Whirl Trio
2. Nume Octowand
3. xtava Satin Wave 5-in-1
I was most attracted to the T3 because it looks all fancy and classy in its white/gold design, but loved the idea of Nume's 8 wands – oh the variety! (It brought me back to highschool dance days when the key cocktail was the girl party at me or my friend's house to get ready together.)
1. I eliminated the T3 because I felt it didn't have the diversity I wanted and was much over my budget.
2. I was really set on getting the Nume but then I realized before I hit "Place order" that the set doesn't contain any irons (with clips).
3. That left me with the xtava set.
Before I chose: I have to say, I was hesitant because I think the company identified the teenage market as their main audience (at least who mostly I found did reviews on YouTube) and no offence but I thought to myself: "I'm a grown adult with assets and insurance payments, can I trust this teenager to recommend a product when they haven't experienced life's scarcity!?" I know, I know – a bit judgemental of me.
The result: And also, as I learned, not entirely true as this product has worked great. It feels durably built (not cheap-y), and when using the irons, turns my head into a shiny bowl of beauty. It comes in a convenient storage package and heats up in a jiff (can heat it up right when I need it, saving me counterspace when putting on makeup and reducing stress from burning my ass – well, hands – when working around it).
Stuff: One complaint I saw in reviews was the location of buttons. In using it myself, I don't find it's that big of a deal because it just takes a bit of getting used to. I also never use the gloves because I find them fussy when also trying to separate hair with my hands.
Conclusion: For the price of a few of the lower-priced curlers (I was looking at brands like Conair), you can buy this set and save yourself from the mess of cords and enjoy the aesthetic of a group of things.
Les embouts sont un peu difficile à retirer
Je trouve le prix très abordable pour une qualité professionnelle
Le temps me dira si le fer va avoir une longue vie