zetpo 80 pcs Cat Claw Caps for Cats Nail Claws + Adhesives and Applicators (M, Clear)
|Price:||+ $7.39 Delivery|
- COLOR: Clear
- PACKING: 4x 20 pieces Nail Caps / set + 4x Adhesives + 4x Applicators
- Only for cat use. If you have anything questions to ZETPO cat nail caps please feel free to contact us.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money, simply contact us.
Product detailsSize:Medium | Colour:Clear
- Package Dimensions : 16.7 x 10.6 x 1.2 cm; 31 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Dotubo co., ltd
- ASIN : B07ZMN21JF
Best Sellers Rank:
18,239 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 190 in Grooming Products for Cats
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
80pcs = 4x 20pcs ZETPO Soft Nail Caps for Cats + 4x Adhesive Glue + 4x Applicator
Cat Size Chart
XS (Extra Small) kittens up to about 5 pounds generally fit the extra small size.
S (Small) approx. 6-10 pounds. Small-boned adult cats wear small.
M (Medium) approx. 10-16 pounds. Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L (Large) approx. 16 pounds and up. Large-boned cats wear large.
* First, take one of the nail caps out and try it on your cat's nails without the glue. It should fit like a sock.
* Trim the nails to the same length with that of the nail caps. If the nail cap is too large, you may trim the open end of the nail cap until it fits. FOR KITTENS: Do not trim kittens claws before applying nail caps. You will need a sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
* Fill the nail cap with little adhesive. Never fill to too full to prevent overflow of the adhesive. Wait the adhesive is half-dried in the nail cap.
* Grasp claws of the cats, slightly push aside the hair on the nails and expose all of them. Put the nail caps onto the claw and make sure they are completely wrapped. Wait until the adhesive is dry and continue with the next one.
* After all caps are applied, observe the cat for at least five minutes to make sure nail caps are secure. A good tip is to feed your cat his or her favorite food immediately after applying all nail caps.
* Some cats will try to bite away the nail caps after they are initially put on. Once it happens, immediately cry it down until they are used to the caps. But please don't worry, it is quite normal. If it is necessary to replace with new nail caps, just take off the remaining nail cap materials and clean the nails. Nail caps should always be replaced after 8 weeks.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As a first time indoor cat enthusiast, I was hesitant about having my furniture clawed up. I called the vet to have him declawed, and evidently that isn't cool anymore and it negatively impacts the quality of life of the animal and is pretty painful with a lengthy healing process. The vet then recommended these cat paw things so I ordered them and took the cat to have the vet install for me. About $20.
Now admittedly, he walked funny and tried to bite them off for about an hour or so after we got home, but has been fine since. I bought the 80 pack and will reorder when I get low. The vet recommended that I bring him back in after about 6 weeks because that'll be about the time to trim his nails and put new ones on.
Please note this review is NOT fake news, and I will edit if there ends up being any catastrophic deficiencies as times goes on.